BECOMING AN OIS INSTRUCTOR
Training " OIS Krav Maga Instructor "
Our "KRAV MAGA Instructor OIS" certification is open to those who wish to teach and develop the Israeli Operative System.
The courses to become OIS EMETH KRAV MAGA instructor is the longest and the most stringent instructor training within the Krav Maga World.
The Instructor Training is compiled in two parts.
At the end of the first part of the course (10 days 10 hours per day) the student will be on probation for one year and will participate in the second part of training in order to validate the degree of future OIS instructor.
A Global Training
- OIS EMETH KRAV MAGA training students and instructor
- Security Program and Training
- Weapon Handling
- Introduction to drug enforcement
- Introduction to anti-terrorism
To integrate our training "Instructor OIS KRAV MAGA" you must meet the following requirements :
- Writing a text explaining your motivations to become an instructor and your projects (city dates...)
- Minimum of 4 years background in a combat system like boxing or kickboxing including good stroke technique kicking or practicing OIS Krav Maga
- Have participated in internships with Aaron Elbaze
- Being in good physical condition
- Have a recommendation of a sports and/or martial arts teacher, or a Police Officer or a Military officer or a manager of a security company
- Approval from the local OIS Krav Maga or Country Instructor to participate in the course.
- Have no criminal record
- Making a personal interview with the local instructor and/or Country Instructor
- Have experience in teaching (optional)
- Have a personal health insurance
- Be in possession of PSC1.
At the end of the training, participants who pass the final examination will receive a diploma OIS Instructor Krav Maga.
Renewals "Instructors" directed by Aaron Elbaze are "mandatory" for instructors to remain at the highest level. They are held several times a year during the weekends.
During these courses, the instructor receives the various updates to the system, learning new techniques and refines those already acquired.
These renewals are usually terminated by an evaluation.